Monday, December 3, 2012

Thankful November...Even Though it's Already December!

So I didn't do so awesome at posting every day in November about what I was thankful for. Life has just been super crazy. I did however take the time to realize the little (or big) things that I am grateful for even though I didn't post about it every day. Here are some of the things I thought of.

Awesome friends and family
Lysol wipes (some days I just dont know what I would do without them)
A warm cozy house
My comfy bed
Running hot water
The gospel
Family time
A dishwasher
My jacuzzi bath...oh how I love it
Electricity
No debt other than our house
Our business and all our customers
Chocolate
Date nights with my hubby
Food on our table
So many thoughtful people who help me on a regular basis that dont even know me (like people at the grocery store who return my cart for me because I have 2 young kids. Things like that have happened a lot to me lately!)
Modern medicine
Good doctors
Good health

We had a good thanksgiving and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment