Wednesday, June 16, 2010
.....Teeth that is! Nope sorry to disappoint but we aren't adding another little one to our family yet! =) But Sydney now has two bottom teeth and two top teeth, the fourth one just popped through her gums today. At the beginning of the teething process it was easy and Sydney wasn't cranky at all. But I definitely take back my statement about it being easy! Sydney is not a happy camper when her teethers are coming in. Too bad they cant all come in at once and then you're done!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Whenever I go into wake Sydney up from a nap (I only do this if she's still sleeping and we have to be somewhere!) she is always in the funniest positions while she sleeps. I have captured pictures of just a few of the many. Her favorite seems to be on her tummy with her little bum in the air =) so cute! Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Sydney is 9 months old!
- She weighs 16 lbs 8 ounces
- This puts her in the 12th percentile
- She is 26 1/4 inches long
- Which is also the 12th percentile
- She crawls all over the place and is into everything
- She is getting really good at pulling herself up on things
- On a couple occassions she has stood by herself for a short time
- She says mama and dada now
- She isn't a fan of riding in the car. At all.
- She gives loves to anything resembling a stuffed animal, it's adorable
- She loves to try rolling and crawling away while Im tying to change her diaper or clothes
- She loves drinking out of our cups and gets mad if we don't share
- She is becoming very shy around strangers
- She knows exactly where her toy basket is and often will crawl to it and tip it over so she can play with all the toys
- She likes to play with other babies, but she isn't very gentle with them
- She makes us laugh on a daily basis
- We love her so much!