Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Days 2-5

Ok it isn't as easy as I thought it would be to find the time to post every day. :-)  so I have some catching up to do!

Day 2- I'm grateful for my two adorable kiddos! Sydney makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes! Landen is such a sweet baby and always makes me smile! I can't imagine life without either of them and even tho life is crazy with two little ones, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Day 3- I'm thankful for my parents! They have taught me so much and are always willing to help out when I need them! I love living close to them! They are the best and I love them so much!

Day 4- The gospel. It is such a HUGE blessing in our lives and I can't imagine how life would be without it. I know its true! I love Sundays, its my favorite day of the week!

Day 5- The country we live in and all the freedoms we enjoy! I've seen firsthand how some people in other countries live and we are beyond blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment