Friday, November 2, 2012

Nursing and naps

A little update on both kiddos. Sydney is 3 and has recently decided that she no longer needs a nap. I still put her down most every day, but instead of sleeping most days she just talks and sings. I'm so not ready to give up nap time! That girl is so full of energy and life and I just love her, but I sure love nap time too and I'm sad to see it on its way out!

Landen is 2 and a half months old and is growing like a weed! He is the size Sydney was at 6 months old! We've had a rough couple of weeks and after lots of pain and problems I was forced to quit nursing. I never have loved the nursing stage, but I am so sad to be forced to stop. :-(  luckily Landen does great with a bottle and the transition has been easy on him. I'm just so bummed! I wish he would have been a bit older.



No comments:

Post a Comment