Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eight

Another month has flown by and our sweet boy is already 8 months old. A lot has happened in the last month with him!

~He sits up like a pro now
~He army crawls to get around
~He got his first tooth
~He loves food
~He weighs somewhere around 19 lbs 5 ounces
~He wears 18 month size clothes
~He likes riding in the car and bath time
~He hates diaper/clothes changes as soon as he knows whats about to happen he starts doing the crocodile death roll (seriously, if you don't know what I mean look up croc death roll on YouTube)
~Fake laughs when other people are laughing
~Sleeps with his bum straight up in the air, I need to try to get a pic because its so cute
~Is really starting to show his little personality
~Sleeps so good every night (yay!)

We love this boy! We especially love seeing both kids play together, and it is so apparent that they adore each other!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tasha... I saw your comment on my blog and was so excited to see you live in the tri-cities! Then I come here and see you have a cute little boy almost the same age as Tracker! Maybe we could do a play date!
    We will be out there a day or two after memorial day. Ryan is out there now but is living in a hotel. I cant wait for us to just get out there and be together. Hope to get in touch with you. My email is kendrawebster912@yahoo.com if you would want to met up sometime. I cant wait to learn more about your little family through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, we would love a playdate! Hope you are liking the area so far!

    ReplyDelete