Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Help?

Ok so I've had this blog for how long now? I dont know, like 7 or 8 months probably. And some of you may have noticed that my background has been the same the entire time. So Im asking for a little help. And I know its sad. But. I dont know how to change the darn thing! Haha! Where do you all find those cute backgrounds?? And how do I go about changing it?? So if you would all be so kind.....fill me in on this secret so I can change my background because I cant stand the one I have now any longer!! Please accept my thanks in advance.

3 comments:

  1. tash, :) the places i go are: ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com or thecutestblogon theblock.com

    on the websites it explains how to change them, but sometimes it's complicated. you can call me though. i am off all day today. my number is the same as brenden's, but it ends in 1040 not 1074

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ also, and it walks you through the directions. I'm also available if you need some extra help. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gals! i got it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete