Monday, February 22, 2010

IN~SAN~I~TY

Websters Definition: Extreme folly or unreasonableness, something utterly unreasonable or foolish



Today was Day 1 of Insanity. And by that I mean the new work out program that lasts for 60 days that I began doing today with a few others ladies. It is intense. It is crazy. But it feels GREAT to be working out. I think for the first week I will be walking around like an old lady because my muscles will be like noodles. But Im excited. Im excited to look like this:






Ok, I might be dreaming a bit. Haha! But really, Im excited to be in shape again! I will keep you posted on how the insanity goes. Wish me luck. I need it.

3 comments:

  1. You have my attention! :) Let me know how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tasha! Good luck with that let me know how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I will let ya all know how it goes! Today was day 4 and so far its going good!

    ReplyDelete