Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Arizona

The beginning of September I took the kids and went with my parents and sister to go visit my brothers family in Arizona. I was a little nervous to go, I had never flown with the kids and was worried about going without Marshall. Luckily my parents were on the same flights and they were a big help! Both kids did amazing the whole way there! It was such a relief. 

We had a great time seeing everyone, all of us siblings were together for a few days which rarely happens. My kids had a blast playing with cousins so many days in a row! While down there we celebrated my brother Tyler's birthday, attended his graduation and were there for the blessing of their newest baby. It was great being there for all the milestones. 

We had fun just hanging out with the family, eating good food, playing, going to the zoo and much more. By the end of the trip we (me) were exhausted from sharing a hotel room with my 2 kids and was definitely ready to get back home to Marshall. We had quite the ordeal trying to get home which is a super long story but we basically got stuck in Denver for an extra day with no luggage. It took us 2 and a half days of traveling to finally make it home. Yikes! Overall I was glad we went and were able to spend time with my family. We love family time!











No comments:

Post a Comment