Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grass.

Grass



I have such a love/hate relationship with the stuff.

At our house grass = money.

In our house grass = everywhere.

I love it, because if it weren't for the stuff we wouldn't have business. From April to October the stuff provides us with a great income. And I'm grateful for that.

But also from April to October, we have the stuff ALL. OVER. OUR. HOUSE. I sweep and sweep and sweep and it seems I can never get rid of it all.

I just got done sweeping for the 50th time in a week. And the stuff is just still there. Everywhere. I find it in my bed. In our clean laundry. And ALL over our gosh darn house. I get so tired of the stuff. Especially because I loathe sweeping.
But I can'o hate the stuff too much, it brings in the green.

Perfect love/hate relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment