Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

We had a good Thanksgiving this year full of food, family, games, and fun. We hope you had a good one too! Here are some things I am grateful for.

1. I am thankful for family.

2. The gospel. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have and for my eternal family.

3. The blessing of being a mom. I love my job. There are crazy, stressful days but I wouldn't trade it.

4. Trials. This is a hard one, but I am grateful for trials and the things I learn through them.

5. Laughter. What would I do without it? It really is the best medicine!

6. Life in general. We've had a bit of a rough year to say the least, but I am grateful for the good moments we have had. We really are very blessed!

7. Friends. The ones that I can laugh with, cry with, and everything in between. I have the best friends. Seriously.

There are so many more things, these are just some of the many things I am grateful for. My goal is to try to be better about seeing the positive things in life, and holding onto them rather than the negatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment