Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wanting

I've discovered lately how much it hurts when you want something so much that you can't have. At least for me I know I eventually will have it. It doesnt take the hurt away for now though. Sometimes I feel like life is happening around me but I'm stuck in place. I have however had peace in knowing everything happens for a reason, and that through trials we learn and grow leaps and bounds. I also know that everything happens in Heavenly father's time, when he knows its best. And sometimes we just cant have what we want. For now while Im waiting, I think it would be nice to be a bear. Why a bear? Well....

"If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.
If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. I could deal with that, too.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.Yup. I wanna be a bear."

Doesn't that sound great? =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tash, the bear thing is HIlarious. And I feel ya on the first part. Been there sister. Don't worry, you're allowed to feel that way. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Love you! It was so fun seeing you guys. I'm going through pics now. I've got some super cute ones of Sydney and Kari.

    ReplyDelete