Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And then there were 4.....

.....Teeth that is! Nope sorry to disappoint but we aren't adding another little one to our family yet! =) But Sydney now has two bottom teeth and two top teeth, the fourth one just popped through her gums today. At the beginning of the teething process it was easy and Sydney wasn't cranky at all. But I definitely take back my statement about it being easy! Sydney is not a happy camper when her teethers are coming in. Too bad they cant all come in at once and then you're done!

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, agreed. Liv's 4th broke through on Sunday. Hate. Teething.

    And I literally for a split second thought you were announcing a pregnancy.....so glad you aren't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you be glad she wasn't announcing a pregnancy? :)

    I thought your were announcing something too! My heart started racing!

    One tooth down... a few more to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly glad that I wasn't finding out she was pregnant via her blog instead of in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe =) I thought I might make a heart or two race with that title! And Julie I would never make you find something like that out from my blog! or you Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, I was almost offended that you didn't call about something like that BUT yay for Sydney!!!!!!! Kari loves her pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete