Monday, October 19, 2009

Never Again

So last week I had my 6 week checkup with my doctor. As I was getting ready to leave I thought to myself....We are only going to the doctor's office and back, we shouldnt need the diaper bag. Well as we were sitting in the waiting room Miss Sydney projectile vomits ALL over, I had never seen her throw up so much before! So here I am sitting in the waiting room with Sydney who is now soaked all over with throw up along with the blanket i had over her. So what do I do? Nothing. Except for wipe her down with the small part of her blanket that was dry, that's all I could do. Lesson learned. We will never leave the house again without the diaper bag. End of story.

3 comments:

  1. Oof. I won't be going anywhere without the diaper bag...that's awful. At least it wasn't all over you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just seeing this for some reason. But I'm sitting here laughing my head off. :D We learned that lesson too. Kari threw up ALL THE TIME. I didn't go anywhere without a change of clothes, a clean shirt for me, and at least 3 or 4 spit rags. Ahhh, the good ol' days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those good 'ol days will be here for you again before you know it Alexis! and true Julie I'm glad it wasn't all over me! altho that has happened before too!

    ReplyDelete