Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pregnancy....

So far my pregnancy has been pretty darn good especially when I look at how miserable it can be for some women, so I am very grateful! Here are my likes and dislikes so far....

Likes:
-Feeling little kicks and punches
-knowing we are having a little girl
-not feeling sick anymore and being able to shower without throwing up
-having an excuse to eat a lot
-seeing Marshall excited that hes going to be a dad
-having my SIL Julie to talk to about everything that happens when you are prego because we are going through it for the first time at the same time
-getting cute baby stuff


Dislikes:
-Heartburn... it is seriously already horrible Im afraid to see how bad it will get in the coming months
-Having to pee ALL the time
-Gaining weight (this one right now more so than the others because today my scale said I gained 4 pounds since yesterday...what the heck??)
-Not having very many clothes that fit and not being able to find prego clothes that fit when shopping
-knowing that im doomed to have stretch marks afterwords


Overall Im a pretty happy camper and things are going great...Im halfway there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the blog, its looking very cute! I'm right there with you an pretty much everything! I'm so glad I have you to talk to also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Tasha!!! I am so happy you are blogging too! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete